There is a brand new betting software program on the market today, and it’s called 100 Percent Winners. Now that is a pretty bold claim to call a program 100 percent winners, but the guys behind this software claim that their new software gets 100 percent winners all the time. This 100 percent winners review will look at the software see if those bold claims can be justified.
100 Percent Winners Review Promo Video
This is the video that the makers of the software have released that explains how the software works. It goes for about 10 minutes and shows the software developers talk about the system.
100 Percent Winners Review Nuts and Bolts
Essentially, what this software is, is an arbitrage betting system. Arbitrage betting is nothing new. Essentially it involves the following steps and factors to be present.
- There is a sporting event where online bookmakers are presenting odds on an outcome of the event
- All online bookmakers present their odds so regardless of the outcome, they make a profit. Their odds are presented by the weight of money that is placed on them.
- All bookmakers however may not have the same odds. This is where an arbitrage opportunity can be identified.
- Bookmaker A may have a team at 2/1, but another bookmaker may have that team at 3/1.
- This disparity in odds may present a profitable opportunity whereby you bet the outcome of an event with one bookmaker, the you bet the opposite outcome of the event with another bookmaker. Regardless of the outcome, you make a profit.
Like I said, this is nothing new and there has been software available with different companies for quite a while. Some are poor and some are ok.
100 Percent Winners Review Results
At the time of this review, the sales page has a live feed of the results of the software as the arbitrage opportunities. This data feed is updated in real time to show what arbs are presented. The thing is that the software may identify the arbs days away from the event so your money may be tied up for a few days in a specific bet.
100 Percent Winners Requirements
When the software is scanning for arbitrage opportunities, it scans the bookmakers you specify. So you will need to have accounts available with the bookmakers. Obviously the more accounts you have open with bookmakers, the more arbitrage opportunities will be available for you.
It would be ridiculous to have only 2 or 3 accounts open. From experience, it is recommended you need 10-20 accounts open. This way, you have more opportunities with bookies.
100 Percent Winners Results
The sales page has some impressive results on there. Now I believe those results. To emulate those results, you will need to have quite a few accounts open with bookmakers and have enough of a betting bank to so you can spread your bets around.
100 Percent Winners Management
Then you will need to move your money around into accounts so that you have money available to bet with in your accounts. You see, in every bet, there will be one side of the bet that will lose. That account will then be depleted the amount that it lost. You need to have enough money in that account to make a bet on an upcoming arbitrage opportunity. Therefore, managing your betting accounts to ensure that there is enough money in all of them to meet the bets is imperative in long term success in arbitrage betting.
The software is backed by clickbank’s 60 day money back guarantee. The beauty behind that is that for any reason, if you are not happy with the product, you ask for your money back, no questions asked. That’s a fairly good review as far as I am concerned. If any software or program does not deliver what is marketed to do, then the customer can simply exercise the option to get a refund in full from clickbank. That speaks volumes to me.
100 Percent Winners Review Conclusion
At the time of writing, I do not have a copy of 100 Percent Winners, but that will be rectified soon. This product will not be for everyone and I will put down the people below who it will be for and those it will not.
Who The Software Is For
- Those with enough money to open multiple betting accounts
- Patience to monitor the software when bets arise
- Management of betting accounts so they have enough money to bet with
Who The Software is NOT For
- Get rich quick seekers-this is a long term strategy
- Impatient people
- People with small bank rolls.
Over the coming weeks, I will be posting more results and information on this new piece of cool software. In the meantime, if you have found this 100 percent winners review helpful, head on over the salespage to see the software in action for yourself.